Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, what can I say?


The month is half way over and we have less than 8 weeks before my due date. The summer went by so fast, and here I am putting up my fall decor in my house. This should make my friend Maren happy, she loves the Fall season.I love the colors and the fact it isn't so hot but I don't like what fallows. Slick Roads!!!
We took Sadie out to my parents house on Sunday to introduce her to their new puppy, Oscar. Lets just say Oscar was a little chicken and my little Sadie was the dog of the hour! Once Oscar warmed up to Sadie, he would just pick on her and she would take it, never barked or nothing. I hope that when the baby gets here, she will be just as good.
The baby shower went well. I had a lot of friends and family show up and they got the baby some really nice things; the usual clothes, diapers, wipes, baby shampoo, and other things. I am very thankful for the items and I know I will use them all.
Jake went fishing that day and caught 100 crawdads (little lobsters) in two hours. He had a lot of fun. He just had his birthday not to long ago and now my hubby is 24 years old. He still is my teddy bear even after all this time and I still love him more each and every day.

1 comment: