Friday, December 18, 2009

What Happened?

Well, today Wyatt is one month old and I can't believe it. He has already grown so much sense he was born. We still are not 100% sure what color his eyes or hair are going to be. His eyes have a hint of blue and brown in them and his hair is a gold color so only time can tell. I love staying home with him. I do admit that some days are easier then others.
This past Monday, I went to my work and told them that I will not be returning after my medical leave. Some of my co-workers where happy for me and others, could have cared less. All I can say is "So Long Suckers!". I will miss the residents and I told that I'll come and visit them as often as I can. This past month has flipped our lives completely around and I wouldn't change it back even if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment