Monday, June 14, 2010

Spring 2010

I love this time of the year, it is not to hot not to cold and I can work out side.
It is nice to have spare time to work on projects that have been on the back burner for a long time. I was able to finish my high school scrapbook, It only took 5 years. Looking back at all our friends and me and Jake's dance pictures brings make memories. I can't believe how young we look. We were only 14 and 15 when we started seeing each other; puppy love stuff nothing big. It is nice to have a book with all of our accomplishments and memories in it from our childhood. I am thankful that Jake and I have been together all this time so the album is truly ours and not just mine.

Our four year wedding anniversary is this month. Time flies by so fast when you are in love. Last year at this time, I was 20 weeks pregnant with Wyatt and we where on our way to the Doctor to see if we were going to have a boy or a girl. I taught at the time it was the perfect anniversary gift to see our little man healthy on the "Big Screen", but now the prefect gift is holding him when Jake is holding me. I love that feeling. We are going to go camping the week following the 24th for 7 days to get a way. Jake and I haven't been "away" in a very long time. Needles to say we are looking forward to it. My folks are coming with us so I will have help with Wyatt.

Wyatt is almost 7 months old and has 4 teeth and counting. He is all but crawling. he can push himself up on to his knees and scoot across the floor. With every day comes a new adventure with our little man. He has bumped his head a couple times and trays to get into things he shouldn't. I worry about him when I leave the room, even for a second. Our house is small so it should be easy to baby proof. Yesterday was nice enough that he laid on a blanket in the yard while his Daddy and I work in the yard.

We finally have flower beds in front of our house. My rose bushes look a lot better now that are cleaned out. We still have alot to before summer but some how some way, we will get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment